Here are some best and smart tricks to help you trade in the stock market for consistent income.
- If you are a trader in share market, avoid carrying positions overnight
- When in derivative trading, Safe traders must square off full positions when the script price is on the first target, If you are a risky trader you should square off your 50% of the position on the first target and wait for the 2nd target for remaining 50% positions with a modified stop loss to avoid loss in the remaining positions.
- If the scrip price is not at all coming near to the second target till the end of the day, then you must square off at the market closing time.
- It is mandatory that you must exit the position when scrip price break below the stop loss level.No excuses or emotions, make the loss and come out as soon as possible.
- You can trade on multiple scripts instead of choosing just one script.
Check Out Our Best trading strategy for Guranteed income.
Leave a Reply